Thursday, August 28, 2008

Recipe Swap


I joined a Chocolate and Peanut Butter recipe swap over on Split Coast. I am such a Peanut Butter fanatic, so much so that I will eat peanut butter straight out of the jar with a spoon. J I know that to you non peanut butter lovers, that just sounds awful. When I saw this swap that combined both peanut butter and chocolate, I just had to join. I chose one of my favorite recipes… Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies. Yum! These are the kind of cookies that are soft and chewy… and not a bit fattening. LOL! I hear if you only eat the broken ones there aren’t as many calories… the calories seem to fall out or something.

I found this really cute chocolate chip cookie patterned paper at our local scrapbook store, Scrapbooks Galore, and thought it would be perfect for my recipe; however you will notice that I didn’t think it through well enough. I have completely covered the paper with my recipe, so you can’t even tell that it has chocolate chip cookies on it. The best laid plans…

The argyle paper is a retired paper from a company no longer in business. I don’t remember the maker of the chocolate chip cookie paper, and the cardstock is Bazill.
Thanks for looking.

Lisa

1 comment:

Carole said...

I will have to try these calorie free cookies!