Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Believe

Remember being young, believing in Santa, and the magic of Christmas? The excitement... the anticipation... that is what this stamp reminds me of. This card was made using Julee's Mojo Monday sketch #61. I stamped him with StazOn ink and colored his face and eyes with Prismacolor pencils. Thanks for looking.


Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: StazOn Black
Stamp: Rubber Stampede - Santa Collage, PSX - Sentiment
Accessories: Offray ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart border punch

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, very nice. nice blog

Dianne said...

The SantaFace is so beautiful...very nice work with the challenge!

Lyn S said...

What a great Santa image....love how you gave him vibrant blue eyes!

fishlips said...

This stamp of Santa's face is so so wonderful... Your card is stunning and wow do I ever love the eyes!!!!

Lori said...

Love that Santa Face.

Melissa said...

Beautiful Job. I love that stamp. TFS

Kathi said...

Gorgeous. That image is beautiful!

Virginia Killmore said...

very nice card i love the santa !

Ann said...

I love that Santa, and your color combo is great! :D

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors! :)

cajunsis said...

I FOUND you! I had no idea you had a blog! I found you now ;-)

Stampin' huh? Pretty interesting if you ask me... lol. GOTCHA!

Great cards - each and every single one of them.

Marnie said...

What a Gorgeous Santa! Love this and the colors!

Christine Riley said...

Wow Lisa, I LOVE this image and I LOVE your card! So cute! TFS!
Hugs, Christine :)

Lorri L said...

Love this Santa stamp!