Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stamping Bella Birthday Card

I have had this Basic Grey paper for quite some time and although I think it is very pretty... every attempt I made to use it just didn't work out. When I saw Amy's sketch on Friday, I decided to just make it work. I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. Thanks for looking.


Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamp: Stamping Bella - Patricia Birthdaycake; Hero Arts - sentiment
Tools: Sizzix Die, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol

11 comments:

stefani said...

Such a cute card. I love Basic Grey papers but I always have a hard time using them. I think you did a great job.

Lauri said...

This image is perfect for this paper! Sometimes we just have to wait for the right combination!

Lyn S said...

Lovely image and great DP! Beautiful card Lisa!

Christine Riley said...

Wow, love it! Fantastic paper choices and colors and great use of the sketch. I love those swirls! :)
Hugs, Christine :)

Carole said...

This turned out really cute. Are holding out on some new stamps? JK

Melissa said...

This is so cute! That is a stamping bella image? Its adorable. Great color combo!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous card.

Great coloring and use of that patterned paper.

I love that image.

The swirls in the corners are such a nice touch.

AmyR said...

So cute! I love the added flourishes :)

Thanks for playing along!!

B said...

Fun! Love the florishes!

Ann said...

She is so sweet, and I love the way you colored her!

Virginia Killmore said...

Love the colors love the layout!