Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sketch Challenge SC189

It’s time for another Split Coast sketch challenge. I really liked this sketch, I found it fun to work with and easy to use. The patterned papers are from a paper stack by ScrapWorks, purchased at Hobby Lobby half off. :-) Cardstock is from a DCWV stack.

I used white Staz-on ink on the edges of the clear flower to give it some definition. Did you know you can color a button with a sharpie? I needed a black button; however I had just about every color except black. Then I noticed a black sharpie sitting on my desk… it says “permanent marker” on the side, so I thought why not give it a try… it worked! Who knew?

The chipboard letters are Heidi Swap and were white when I started. I wanted the letters to match my blue cardstock, so I used my markers to color them and then topped them off with stickles for some glitz.

Thanks for looking.

Lisa






No comments: