Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jacksonbelle Embellishments Challenge #3

Challenge #3 for Jacksonbelle Embellishments was to make a card that reflected our New Years Resolution. My resolution was to use my stash, so here is a very simple card using papers from the scrap drawer and what else... but more rub-on's. You would not believe the # of rub-on's I own. For this card, I also used a Fiskars border punch that I have had for at least 10 years. It has been several years since this guy has seen any love... I think he smiled a little. ;-) Thanks for looking.


6 comments:

Carole said...

These are all great papers from your stash! Love all of them.

fishlips said...

This is so pretty..love everything and the papers is so so neat!!!!!

Kathi said...

So pretty! Great way to use the stash!

B said...

Totally aceing these challenges! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Great resolution! I know I've got some scrap tools that need some love. LOL That heart punch is great, never goes out of style! Great card.

Virginia Killmore said...

What agreat card for your challenge