Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sweet Baby Card

I love Taylor's sketches (TECC60) and finally found time to play along this week. I used Basic Grey's Sugared collection papers and Imaginisce giraffe stamp. I embossed the giraffe with white embossing powder, cut him out and used dimensionals to attach him to the nestibilities oval. The scallop border is a Martha Stewart punch. Thanks for looking.


Paper: Basic Grey - Sugared
Ink: Versamark
Stamp: Imaginisce
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals
Tools: Nestibilities, Martha Stewart Border Punch

8 comments:

Carole B. said...

Such a cute card - love the giraffe stamp and the DP is wonderful.

Kathryn said...

What a wonderful card -- LOVE the giraffe -- so ADORABLE!!!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

Darling! Love the Girafe!

fishlips said...

Sweet is right Lisa, This is just Darling and your layout is stunning!!!!

Christine Riley said...

Super sweet card, I love the colors and patterned paper!
Hugs, Christine :)

Lyn S said...

How sweet, love that giraffe stamp!

itsabrt said...

This card is too cute I love the giraffe! BR-T

virginia said...

Such a cute card!