Monday, June 8, 2009

Thank You Note Card Set

Today I was looking around my studio and was completely overwhelmed by the mess... it was seriously time to do some cleaning. However, I got sidetracked while adding leftover scraps of paper to their respective drawers and ended up making this set of thank you cards. My studio is still a mess. The best part is that the set is made completely from leftover scraps of paper. Go Me!!! The sentiment is digital from The Cutting Cafe. Thanks for looking.



Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamp: The Cutting Cafe
Accessories: Offray Ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart border punches

8 comments:

Ann said...

You sound like me--I was cleaning today, then I found something in the mess and started creating! ;)

Your thank you set turned out SO cute!

Emily said...

Boy, can I relate to the messy craftroom! Your cards are terrific! Love that DP and I just bought that MS border punch!

Lyn S said...

Great cards Lisa! Love those punched borders!

Carole said...

You know I can't resist saying this, but it sounds like you have a touch of AAADD!!!!

Cards are great. You rock.

B said...

Oh how fun! Love the animal print with the punched border!

Christyne said...

OMGosh! SO cute!!! Love the leopard spots!

Virginia Killmore said...

Oh my my room is a mess too!But i don't get such lovely cards from my messes!

Kathi said...

It's a great set and a great way to use up some stash. It's even better because it means there's less to put away.