Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girlfriends & Everything Etsy

Here is a scrapbook page I made a while back and never posted (that's why it has my old watermark).  I love the cool pinks, blue and green together accented with black... kind of sets off the colors. 














Today a set of my cards are featured over on Everything Etsy... how cool is that?  Every Wednesday, Kim has a link up for Wow Wednesday where Etsy sellers can post links to their specials.  Be sure to go by and check out all the fabulous deals and if you have an Etsy shop, be sure to add a link to your special.

Thanks for visiting me today!

10 comments:

Michelle VP said...

Congrats on being featured. And fabulous scrapbook layouts too. :)

Dana Joy said...

I love this page. I haven't gone into the world of scrapbooking yet but I'm on the edge of jumping in.

Vicki said...

Wonderful layout! Love the colors! And a feature! How exciting!! I've been thinking about trying ETSY...just not sure if I can make any money with the fees. Blessings to you!

B said...

Congrats on being featured! :) And fun layout!

Denise Marzec said...

These are BEAUTIFULLY done!!

Michelle Pearson said...

oh my, these are gorgeous! Wowza on all the detail! :)

Unknown said...

just checking out your blog for the first time! You have such beautiful stuff! Believe it or not, I'm actually in a card club. I'm...not good. I'm surprised I haven't been kicked out yet. I'm definitly coming back for inspiration!!

Lmac said...

Wow! You make me want to start scrapbooking again! I LOVE those colors!

Unknown said...

I love pink and lime together. Great work.

loretta said...

Wow, love how you designed the colors and how every thing coordinates! It is really a super fun page.

Beautifully done!