Friday, October 31, 2008

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge



I enjoy participating in the different sketch challenges I am finding while spending WAY too much time checking out blogs. I have been intending to try the Mojo Monday sketch for a while and just have not found the time until now. You can find all the info here.



I still had all the papers on my desk from the SCS Sketch Challenge SC199… so rather than clean up my mess, I decided to use the same papers (Melissa Frances) for this sketch as well. The piece with the ribbon is actually part of the packaging… but I really liked it, so I cut it out and used it as my main element. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Beautiful job ont hat sketch...I have the same problem as you...checking out too many blogs!! but I love finding new blogs and seeing people's creations!! Your blog is fantastic!! Kelly

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a gorgeous card! Love that ribbon and the beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Kathryn said...

What a wonderful card and a wonderful message -- so beautiful! :)