Thursday, November 5, 2009

Christmas Tags

I haven't been posting much lately and will most likely continue to not post much through the end of December.  Reason being, we found out we will be moving to Texas at the end of December so I have been very busy with getting our house ready to go on the market... painting, cleaning, rearranging, etc.  as well as making a trip to Texas to purchase a house.  We were lucky enough to find one on our first trip there.  So much to do. 

I did find time to make some cute Christmas tags (a little sanity time for me) yesterday.  I think they would look great attached to a hostess gift, bottle of wine, baked goods, etc.  Thanks for looking.


10 comments:

Cher Bapp said...

Cute tags!! And I hope your move goes well!! Sounds like you are going to be crazy busy for the next couple of months! :)

Ginny said...

these are gorgeous, love the colour combo! good luck with the move!

Denise Marzec said...

CONGRATS on finding a new home, and good luck with tying up all the loose ends before the move. I hope it all goes GREAT for you.

Looove the tags!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Nice tags. I like the warm and rustic feel of them.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

These are great tags!!! Love all the distressing! makes them look vintage!
Good luck with the move to Texas!!

Veronica Z said...

Best of Luck on your move to TX!

These gift tags are very cute! I especially love the "eat lots of choco tags"!

Michelle VP said...

Wonderful tags! Wishing you all the best with packing and moving during the holidays. :)

B said...

Love the warm rusticness of the tags!

Carole said...

You know I just love these tags!

Unknown said...

I love these too! I love your font on Merry Christmas, very neat! How'd you do that?