Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Angels Said...

This card is based on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch #63. I used an old Fiskars border punch that I have had for years. This punch had not seen the light of day in quite some time and therefore did not want to punch. I got out some wax paper and punched it a few times and now it works like a charm. Both images are stamped in versamark and embossed with ultra fine gold embossing powder. Thanks for looking.



Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Versamark
Stamp: PSX
Accessories: Making Memories gold brads, Gold Ultra Fine Embossing Powder, Offray ribbon
Tools: Fiskars border punch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Lisa! I love the black and burgundy together, very classy! Just wanted to add that you have a great blog, and thanks for stopping by mine!

Janna said...

This is absolutely stunning! I am always jealous of people who can make such elegant cards!! I don't think I have that bone in my body! lol!

Smiles,

Janna

Ann said...

Beautiful job on the sketch, Lisa! I love the gold embossing! :D

Virginia Killmore said...

Heavenly!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card, the colours are fabulous
hugs Bev x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So beautiful. Love the gold embossing on the black. Thanks for playing! :)