Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Bunch of Beautiful Cards...

I tried to create a few cards today for various sketch challenges and it just was not coming together for me. All my attempts ended up in the reject pile, so I decided to share some beautiful cards I received from some of my online buddies.


This first one is from Erin (aka Fishlips)... I love this image and the pearls she added for buttons are fabulous. She also included a few stamped images for me. Thank you, Erin... you are so generous.


Thinking of You... this one is from Rebecca (aka Truckerswife), from the birthday wish RAK on SCS. Thank you, Rebecca... it was so thoughtful of you to think of me. Your card made me smile. :-)



This one is from Belinda. You can't tell from the photo, but the ink has a pearl shimmer to it... so pretty! Thank you, Belinda for thinking of me, it is so fun to get cards in the mail. :-)


This card is from Lyn... how did she know pink is my favorite color? Such a beautiful card with lots of detail. Thank you, Lynn! :-)



This card is from Monika (aka AGMommyof2) from the birthday wish RAK over on SCS. I just love the Bella stamps and this is one of the images on my wish list now. Beautiful card! Thank you, Monika!




This one is from Lori (aka artsylori) from the birthday wish RAK on SCS. Love the colors she used and the Nestibilities die.... I must buy that die. :-) Thank you, Lori for thinking of me. Your card is beautiful.
Hopefully, tomorrow I will be able to acutally make something. :-)
Lisa

6 comments:

Janna said...

I want to be their friend too!!! Lol!! These are all gorgeous and how wonderful of them to send them to you!

Smiles,
Janna

Lyn S said...

You're very welcome for the card Lisa! Glad it got to you OK!

fishlips said...

I feel so bad that your Birthday card will be late Lisa because Christmas has kept me so behind, But looks like you got some real beautiful cards for your Birthday... Wow just lovely Lisa...

Glad your Christmas card arrived and May you and your Family have a Fantastic Holiday!!!!

Hugs
Erin

Ann said...

You lucky girl! I promise I will send you a card AFTER the holidays! :D

Susan Catmull said...

I'm in a card swap group. I'll have to come to your blog and get some ideas. They all look great.

Virginia Killmore said...

You are one lucky Lady these cards are all beautiful