Monday, December 15, 2008

Card Gift Set

I needed to make a gift set for a Christmas gift and I wanted it to be quick and easy, so I used one of Julee's sketches from Verve Stamps. Here's the sketch...

And my cards...

I had a sheet of Rub-On's of various sayings... Happy Birthday, Thinking of you, Thank you, and Congratulations in various fonts. I used the Rub-On's on a matching set of cards... I thought it would make a nice gift set. Tomorrow I will make a matching box to gift them in. Thanks for looking.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Rub-On's, Offray Ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch

6 comments:

Tina said...

Great cards, don't you just love that sketch?!!

Marnie said...

This set is Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Great idea, I love the sketch you used as well!

Ann said...

Very nice! This'll make a great gift! :D

Lyn S said...

These are great and will make a lovely gift!

Virginia Killmore said...

What a great gift Idea!