Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nativity Cards

I finally used the rest of this dp... I think I ended up with about ten cards from this paper. I found this Nativity stamp on one of the auction sites and couldn't wait to use it. I added a tiny Heidi Swapp flower bling to the center of the star.


I stamped the gingerbread man with versamark on kraft cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. The swirl is a Sizzix Sizzlet die. Thanks for looking.

Cardstock: Bazzill
Ink: Versamark
Stamp: Angel & Nativity, PSX; Gingerbread Man, Imaginisce
Accessories: Dimensionals, Gold & White Embossing Powder, Heidi Swapp bling
Tools: Nestabilities, Fiskars border punch, Sizzix die

6 comments:

Marnie said...

Beautiful cards I love the patterned paper you've used!

Tina said...

Wow, love them all.

B said...

So pretty! Doesn't it feel good when you've used up all of one type of DP?? ;-) Maybe its just me cos I'm such a hoarder typically.

fishlips said...

Stunning Totally Stunning...Your papers are just lovely too!!!!

Ann said...

I love the gingerbread man and the swirl! :D

Virginia Killmore said...

Angel card and gingerbread man are so different but both so nice TFS