Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Gift Box for Card Set

I ended up with 16 cards from the gift set in yesterday's post, so I split them into 2 sets of 8 and made a couple of gift boxes using this template. I used the rest of the rub-on sheet left over from the cards and the remaining paper. This was a very quick and easy set to put together.

Thanks for looking.



Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: DCWV
Accessories: Rub-On's, Offray Ribbon
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Quikutz cookie cutter die, McGill scallop punch.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

This is great!!

I wish i seen this before. I to could have used this to mail out some pics.

I love it! TFS!

Ann said...

So cute! It's just the perfect way to finish off your set! :D

Lauri said...

This came out beautiful! I am so afraid to use rubons...not sure why, but you did a beautiful job! I love your design!

Tina said...

So pretty, love the papers!

B said...

So pretty! Love it!

Lyn S said...

This finishes off your gift beautifully! Very classy!

Tara said...

I love your box... what a beautiful way to package it!